Free Guide – How to Wear a Mask with Hearing Aids
Central Park ENT, along with Physicians’ Hearing Aid Center, provides comprehensive hearing and balance healthcare for those with hearing and/or balance disorders. Audiology services at Central Park ENT include comprehensive diagnostic hearing and balance evaluations, hearing aid consultations and dispensing of hearing aids and/or assistive devices, and patient education for the improvement of communication and hearing preservation and protection.
Some of our other services include:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing and Balance Evaluations
- Complimentary hearing aid consultations
- Fitting and dispensing of hearing aids, assistive listening devices and custom hearing protection products
- Patient education relating to better communication and hearing preservation
- Comprehensive hearing healthcare: All in-office cleaning, programming and maintenance are no-charge for the lifetime of the device for all devices purchased
Our goal is to work as team with the physicians of Central Park ENT to provide the best quality hearing healthcare, through education and compassion, so as to improve communication abilities and restore quality of life for our patients and their loved ones.